Public-private partnerships benefit community, and as a locally grown company, we are 100% invested in helping our communities grow and thrive.
We are proud of our newest initiative, #CWScares, and encourage organizations to submit proposals that will support our goals of:
- Environmental Stewardship – We are committed to protecting our planet for generations to come and value opportunities to educate and promote eco-friendly lifestyles (festivals, school presentations, tours)
- Community Impact – Cross-sector relationships further amplify our commitment to help the communities we serve grow and thrive through strategic partnerships and sponsorships.
- Educational & Economic Opportunity – The green sector is growing fast and we are committed to creating education and job pipelines that will prepare the next generation of environmental leaders and skilled workers.
Organizations requesting sponsorship should submit their requests to Tasionkwamilele@calwaste.com at least 45-60 days ahead of the event.
All submissions must include:
- Background of host organization
- An overview of the event including date, time, location, and audience
- Sponsorship levels and benefits
- List of confirmed sponsors (if applicable)